Simple but important! Here is a quick rundown on how to add tasks.
- In the sidebar, click on Tasks
- The Add Task page is already open on the right hand side of the screen
- Add a Title
- Optionally link the Task to a Client, Listing, or Transaction
- If you have a team or an assistant, optionally assign someone as the Delegate
- Notifications will be sent to the user that has been delegated and once the task has been completed the delegator will be notified of its completion.
- Optionally select a Due Date and choose your desired time
- Tasks and Subtasks with due dates also appear in the Reach Calendar
- Optionally add Notes for your Task
- If one task has multiple steps you can break it down into individual subtasks
- Subtasks can have their own separate delegate, due date, and notes
- Click Save
Time to get items knocked off your list!