Transition to Accepted Offer
Congrats, your buyer has an accepted offer. You now need to create a Transaction from this buyer Lead.
- In the sidebar, click on Leads
- Select the buyer Lead that just got an accepted offer
- When the Lead details open up, click the Accepted Offer button in the Search Criteria area.
- If you don't see this button, your buyer Lead must have search criteria added. Try Edit > Search Criteria > and enter information. Click "save" and click on Accepted Offer as described above
- The Add Transaction page will now prompt you to input the information about the accepted offer. The dates in the form are important as they will appear in your calendar.
- Optionally add any Automated Tasks for this Transaction
- Click Save
In addition to seeing your new Transaction in the Transaction section, your Client's details now presents a "View Transaction" link that navigates you directly to the new Transaction.
When you create a Transaction from a buyer Lead, the "Buyer" status of the Lead is removed.