Notification Settings lets you manage the kinds of notifications you receive for certain events within Reach. You can opt in to both emails and in-app notifications.
In-app notifications appear as soon as the event occurs, giving you live updates. Any notifications that you may have missed are accessible via the Notification bell in the Banner.
You can control your preferences for the following events:
- A Team member delegates you a Contact
- A Team member delegates you (or invites you to) an Event
- A Team member delegates you a Task
- A Team member completed a delegated Task
- A Team member archived some of your data
- A Team member removed you as a Contact delegate
- A Team member removed you as an Event delegate (or attendee)
- A Team member removed you as a Task delegate