All thanks to your wizardry, you've landed an accepted offer on your client's home. Now it's time to monitor that Listing to ensure it goes smooth (for your own sake and your client's)
- In the sidebar, click on Listings
- Select the Listing you want to create an accepted offer for
- From Listing's details, click the Accepted Offer button
- The Add Transaction form will appear pre-populated with the Listing's address and the Seller
- Enter any applicable dates
- The Subject Removal date is only required if the Status is a Conditional Sale
- If there are no subjects, the Completion and Possession dates are required at this time
- If there are no subjects, the Status can be set to Firm Sale, otherwise leave it as Conditional Sale
- Add any Task Templates if applicable (we highly suggest visiting the Settings section and creating some Task Templates if you haven't - there's probably things you do for every accepter offer right?)
- Click Save
In addition to a new Transaction in the Transactions page, your Listing has a new View Transaction link. Similarly, your Transaction will have a View Listing link.
Congrats on getting almost there with the sale!