We have developed Reach for the busy real estate agent who needs a simple but powerful CRM. We offer a full suite of features made specifically for the real estate industry
Leads are the Clients you are working with on a daily basis, the people you need to stay on top of to get your deals across the finish line. All information that is added to your Lead will stay with the contact and create a historical snapshot. Here is a quick overview on what to expect in Leads.
- Sort your Leads into Buyers & Sellers and then classify them as hot, warm, or cold. This will help you stay on top of all your active Clients and maintain good communication throughout the buying and selling process.
- Get reminded the last time you contacted each Client
- Quickly get a snapshot of what your Lead is looking to buy or sell
- Activity Card will track all your showing Events, Tasks, Touchpoints, and important dates associated with a specific Lead.
- Create notes for all the information that is outside the box, from garage codes, kids names, or favorite restaurants.
Looking for a place to store all that stuff in your head? Tasks has you covered. It might seem like a straight forward feature, but we have added features that will help you stay more organized and automated!
- Add Tasks and attach them to specific Clients, Transactions, or Listings. These will be tracked in the Activity Cards associated with those.
- Set reminder dates that will populate in the Calendar so you can stay on top of all your daily tasks.
- Working on a team or have an assistant? Once you are on a team in Reach, easily delegate tasks back and forth. You will be notified when you are delegated a task and when a task you delegated has been completed.
- Task Templates make sure you never skip a beat. Create Task Template lists in Settings that can be added at several points inside of Reach. These are lists of predefined Tasks so you will never forget to order those brochures or install that signpost!
Keeping track of your Listings has never been easier. You will never forget another showing, garage code or detail about a Listing again.
- Track all showings and Events so you can easily follow up the Agents who have shown your Listing.
- Automatically inputs listing, expiry, and any booked event dates into your calendar.
- Quickly launch an accepted offer that will then be easily tracked and managed in Transactions.
- Categorize Listings by active and inactive so you can easily track Listings even if you have taken them off the market.
The place we all hope is packed full of deals. Transactions gives you an easy way to move your sales through a clean sales pipeline. This feature will make sure you don't drop the ball at any point in the closing process, from subject removal to possession, Transactions will make sure you you get it done.
- Add accepted offers to buyer Leads and Listings
- Attach Task Template lists throughout your transaction process to keep you organized.
- Subject removal, completion, and possession dates will automatically populate in the calendar.
- Track all Events and Tasks associated with a Transaction in the Activity Card.
- History of all your completed deals for the year.
Your daily activities all in one place.
- Link Calendar Events to Listings, Transactions, and Clients for easy activity tracking.
- Add team members to Events that they need to attend.
- Set email or device notifications for all upcoming Events.
- Important Dates such as birthdays and home anniversaries automatically populate the calendar.
The master list! Contacts are divided into Clients and Agents. At some point all your Leads or Listings will start with Clients, it is the fuel behind Reach.
- Easily import all of your Contacts through our Google integration.
- Manage all of your Clients, even when they are not active with important date reminders.
- Link multiple Clients together, to keep one primary Client but still have access to both.
You can find all of your data in Reach quickly using the Search bar. Simply start typing a name, an address, the name of a task or event, etc and all results will be shown to you.
On Desktop, the Search bar is located in the top right corner of the application. On Mobile, it is accessible through the side menu.