Automated Tasks are things you do without even thinking, or even things you should be doing but sometimes forget.
Just think, perhaps when all your clients buy homes, you always do the following:
- Buy a gift
- Get new keys
- Tell the neighborhood it was all you who made it happen (mail-out)
Automated Tasks must be made ahead of time in Settings > Automated Tasks
To add an Automated Task to a Listing, do the following:
- In the sidebar, click on Listings
- Select the Listing you want to edit
- Click on the Edit button in the Listing's details
- In the edit form, scroll down and select Add Automated Task
- Select the Automated Task (or Tasks) you want to add and click on Select
Your Tasks can be viewed in the Tasks page or in the Tasks tab of your Activity Card at the bottom of your Listing's details
Automation saves you when you least expect it. Get Automated.